Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're Here...

... in Virginia! What an amazing journey this has been already. I am still in awe at the fact that I get to be here. I just cannot believe that God, in His infinite wisdom, knowing all of my warts would choose me for this job. I am just humbled beyond belief. Tomorrow starts our first official day of school. We went by today to see the children's school and meet their teachers. They were all so excited about their classes and all 3 girls have other kids they have already met in their classes. I cannot wait to see what they will be doing with them. I am so excited for them to have some structure to the day and I will miss seeing them, but I know they are going to be fine and having a marvelous time.
We have the best living situation. We are with the two of the families that we were really hoping to get to know better and what better way to get to know someone than to live with them. God help them! So far I am already seeing how the Lord has answered prayer. I cannot wait to see what is in store for us here:)
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment