Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi everyone,
Nothing big to report-just checking in! Ian and I are still plugging away at Language school. I think we are making good progress, but I am looking forward to being able to actually say something. I am working with our Nanny, Barbara, on speaking and she is a great helper. She wants to practice her English so it is a good trade. We are still going to the beach a few times a week...or 3 or 4 times:) We just love it and the children LOVE playing in the sand. We hear lots of Spanish and are beginning to understand more and more.
The girls are still doing great. Bianca is going to be taking swimming lessons in July and we are joining the club where she will be taking. That will be a good opportunity to meet people and for the children to have others to play with. Today I think we are going to the Guggenheim Museum of Modern Art. It should be interesting. I will be sure to post pics on my next extry. 
Thanks for your love an support,
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment